Our collaborative approach to care brings together coaches, services, and providers to ensure your loved one is supported and thriving. All of this is managed and taken care of by your AVIE Partner.
How We Work
Personalized care for loved ones and their families
More About Your Avie Partner
With backgrounds in psychology gerontology, nursing, social work, and physical therapy, your Avie Partner brings ongoing expertise and compassion into your family’s health journey.
Every family or individual is carefully matched with an experienced AVIE Partner who delivers personalized programs and serves as a trusted guide to:
- Help navigate tough choices including care providers and living options.
- Manage tasks and services to simplify the day-to-day.
- Care for yourself, including counseling and mediation to improve family dynamics.
- Help loved ones deepen social connection, purpose, and fulfillment.
- Navigate financial needs, such as Medicare, long-term care plans, estate planning, financial planning, etc.
Yes. We believe that consistent, trusted relationships are at the core of good support and care, so we match one partner to a family or individual.
We’re committed to your fulfillment. In the very rare case we would happily reassess and find you and your family a better match.
More About Our Services
Inclusive of Brain, Body, and Individuality
- Questions that cover mental and physical health, lifestyle, personality & interests
- Baselines to track progress
- Identifies urgent needs and ‘wish-fors’ that can happen further down the road.
A Path Forward for You and Your Loved One
- Referrals and suggestions for additional supports
- Holistic plan that addresses loved one’s unique needs
- Centralized access to all relevant health information, home-safety checklists
Ongoing Coordination of All Services and Providers
- Connection to relevant experts
- Management of health network
- Facilitation of cross-provider communication
- Coordination of daily tasks and services
Supporting Long-Term Wellness
- 1:1 coaching for brain health, physical fitness, nutrition
- Tech-enabled educational content tailored to your health goals
- Simple behaviors and treatments that can improve quality of life
Check-Ins and Adjustments
Deepening Your Care
- Adjustable care plan for changing needs
- Additional assessments to deepen understanding of specific health challenges
- Referrals for new specialists
- Long-term care planning that predicts future changes